Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Race date:Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Distance:~13 Miles
- Time:7:30 am
- Place:Starting and finishing at Ouray Fellin Park. (directions).
- Registration: $75 Online and $50 for teachers and students at UltraSignup until 11:59 pm on Sep 21.
- Race limited to 125 runners
- OMTR does not refund entry fees, an entry fee in this year’s race will not transfer to next year’s race. The fee is nonrefundable if the race is cancelled due to weather, any government regulations or for any reason.
- Packet Pickup:Will be announced closer to race date but plan on Friday night and Saturday morning (for one hour only)
- NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Cupless Race - (TRYING)
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 970-325-3053.
OMTR Update We will have snacks/drinks at the finish line There will be NO REFUNDS if we have to cancel the race. Please realize that we do still have expenses even if the race is canceled. Packet pickup- September 22, 2023 at Fellin Park (by the playground) 5:30-7:30pm and September 23th, 2023 6:30-7:15 am. We will have awards for the top (3) males and females. We will have (3) aid stations with limited cups. We encourage you to carry your own water. The first aid station is 5 miles into the race. All runners must make it to the 2nd aid station about 7 miles into the race in 3 hours. The 2nd aid station is the one on 550. We will not have race day registration. T-Shirts: No guarantee of t-shirts size after August 15th, 2023. We will have OR shirts for sale from prior years for $25. We will take exact change or check. Please contact us at email@example.com or 970-325-3053 if you have any questions about the race.Thank you for your interest in joining us for this fantastic run in the mountains of Ouray. You will be challenged but also enthralled with the incredible views and other charms of our town. We look forward to you joining us for this special event! This race is a fundraiser for the Ouray School, hosted by the school's parent and teacher organization(Parents and Teachers Together, PATT). Funds raised will go into the PATT general fund and be distributed to important programs such as our outdoor education class and to provide financial assistance for the student's annual field trips. We look forward to supporting you as you attack and enjoy this course on September 23,2022.